What are the ingredients in the Wholesome Waffles?
- Full ingredients of our Wholesome Waffle are listed here, and does not contain common allergens such as dairy, nuts and soy. However, our waffles are made in a facility that may process food items that contain wheat, dairy, egg, nuts, and soy.
Are the Wholesome Waffles gluten free?
- We use whole grain gluten free oat flour in our waffles. However, because they are made in a facility that processes wheat, we cannot claim that our product is 100% certified gluten free.
Where are the Wholesome Waffles made?
- They are made in a Metro Vancouver commissary kitchen and cooking facility approved by the Fraser Heath Authority.
Where can I buy the Wholesome Waffles?
- Waffles are currently available online and we can deliver them to a residential or commercial address. The delivering address can be different from the billing address.
How do I heat up my Wholesome Waffles?
- For best results, place frozen waffle in a toaster oven. Set on toaster setting (or 375F) for 3-4 minutes. For regular toaster, place frozen waffle in toaster and toast 3-5 minutes. Both options will vary depending on heating capabilities and your desired crispiness. Please toast with caution and never put a fork/knife into toasters and unplug the machine for safety, as needed.